- Student Life
- Panther Parents
- Surround Care
Thank you for your interest in St. Paul's Lutheran School. St. Paul's exists to provide a Christ-centered education that equips students for life and eternity. We would love to serve your family!
The first step to becoming part of St. Paul's is to complete an Admissions application through our online service, TADS.
Steps to Complete Admissions
- Visit mytads.com/a/stpaulsonalaska.
- Click on "Fall 2017 - Spring 2018 School Year."
- Then "Click here to apply."
- Take a moment to create an account.
- Enter the information as requested. Most of what you will enter for Admissions will be names, grades, addresses, phone numbers, and the like.
- Repeat for additional children. The good news is that information connected with your login will be available for you to select, so additional children will be much quicker.
- No payment is required with Admissions.
- You will be contacted within 48 hours of submitting your application.
If you have questions, you are encouraged to contact TADS (800-477-8237).
You may also contact the school office (608-779-1258).