- Student Life
- Panther Parents
- Surround Care
New Students & All Preschool Students
Thank you for your interest in St. Paul's Lutheran School. St. Paul's exists to provide a Christ-centered education that equips students for life and eternity. We would love to serve your family!
For information about our 2020-2021 school fees, please see the attachment below.
The first step to becoming part of St. Paul's is to complete an Admissions application through our online service, TADS.
Steps to Complete Admissions
- Visit mytads.com/a/stpaulsonalaska.
- Choose the school year in which you would like to enroll your child.
- Then "Click here to apply."
- If you are new to TADS, take a moment to create an account.
- Enter the information as requested. Most of what you will enter for Admissions will be names, grades, addresses, phone numbers, and the like. Parents enrolling preschoolers will be asked to choose sessions.
- Repeat for additional children. The good news is that information connected with your login will be available for you to select, so additional children will be much quicker.
- A $50 non-refundable application fee will be required.
If you have questions, you are encouraged to contact TADS (800-477-8237).
You may also contact the school office (608-783-2552).