- Student Life
- Panther Parents
- Surround Care
We welcome you to another year of God's grace at St. Paul's Lutheran School! Our enrollment process has changed for the 2017-2018 school year. Below are the steps parents of returning students will need to make to begin the enrollment process.
Steps to Complete Admissions
- Visit mytads.com/a/stpaulsonalaska.
- Click on "Fall 2017 - Spring 2018 School Year."
- Then "Click here to apply."
- Either log in with information you used to complete a financial assistance request, or take a moment to create an account.
- Enter the information as requested. Most of what you will enter for Admissions will be names, grades, addresses, phone numbers, and the like.
- Repeat for additional children. The good news is that information connected with your login will be available for you to select, so additional children will be much quicker.
- No payment is required with Admissions.
- You will receive a notification when your application has been accepted.
Parents are encouraged to first contact TADS (800-477-8237) with questions.
Other questions may be directed to the school office (608-779-1258).